Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random-ness

I have seen a few things out on my walks that make me stop and think 'hmm, that's kind of random.'

The telephone pole using another telephone pole as a flying buttress to keep it upright?


Random.

This nautical decoration outside one of the shops along the harbour that could be used in wedding photos as a huge ball and chain?



Random.

But possibly the most confusing thing I've run across is the City of Halifax's attitude about fountains. This fountain is in the public green space near the Armoury (see post below), but I've seen other examples around town.



Really? A complete fence around the fountain preventing anyone from touching the water, throwing a good-luck penny, or being able to properly admire the fountain at all?

Very random.

No comments:

Post a Comment