Monday, April 25, 2011

Real Places in Fiction Part Two

I had another Bryant and May moment back when I visited Camden Market. One of the stalls was a lovely used book store and I bought a copy of one of the books in the series, 'Full Dark House'. I've been buying some of them in Britain because it's a different publisher over here and I love the covers.

So book in hand, I walked down the road to Mornington Cresent tube station (that section of the Northern Line was closed that particular weekend, so I had to head in that direction for a bus anyway). In the earlier Bryant and May books, their headquatres is in the offices above this tube station. So I had to take this photo.



If you ever want complete strangers to look at you like you are insane, I highly recommend holding up a book in the direction of a closed tube station and taking photos. Seriously people, haven't you heard of blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment